The classic Game Boy version of Tetris is back! One of the few Nintendo downloads available today is the iconic, monochrome version of the Tetris that started it all. It’ll set you back $3.99 though.
Mighty Switch Force! looks like and interesting and more modern diversion, and Doodle Fit is a brand new puzzler worth checking out if you’re into something a bit less frantic.
There’s also a few more random downloads so check out the full list for the week below.
- Mighty Switch Force! ? Space Hooligans have escaped custody and are wreaking havoc all over Planet Land. HQ calls on cybernetic peace-keeper Patricia Wagon to bring these renegades to justice. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- TETRIS ? TETRIS, the iconic block-slotting puzzle game, gets a re-release on the Nintendo 3DS system. It’s easy to pick up, yet impossible to put down! (For Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare
- Doodle Fit ? Doodle Fit challenges players to fit sets of blocks into a given shape. The game features more than 100 different levels with a variety of unique shapes and nearly 550 solutions in total. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi)
Also new this week:
- Rytmik Retrobits (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
- Chronicles of Vampires: Origins (Nintendo eShop / Nintendo DSiWare)
- Soccer Up (WiiWare)
- Gnomz (demo version) (WiiWare)