Jumping around in your living room pretending you’re a Super Saiyan will probably never be more interactive than this, so DBZ fans will likely eat up the experience.
Take a look at the screens and trailer, along with more details.
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect trailer:
[youtube_sc url=”zaiIGgWcPwc” width=”550″]
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect screens:
Get ready to enter the Dragon Ball Z universe in an entirely new way. Featuring iconic characters, famous attacks, and epic battles authentically created from the original manga series, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect lets you unleash your inner Super Saiyan ? with no controller in the way! Fans will also be treated to new anime footage debuting in US and Europe for the first time, over 50 playable characters and an entirely new character. Leveraging the Kinect sensor, Dragon Ball Z for Kinect supports QR code functionality, allowing you to hold up special QR codes to unlock content in the game.
- Immersive Dragon Ball Z Gameplay – Get closer to authentic Dragon Ball Z battles, famous combos and super attacks, such as Kamehameha, with the Kinect sensor!
- Perform 100+ different DBZ moves, including long range blast attacks (Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb, Special Beam Cannon) and close range melee attacks (Jab, Uppercut, Hook, Charge Ki, Guard, Kick)
- Exclusive new anime footage – Debuting in US and Europe for the fi rst time!
- Authentic story and visuals – Faithfully rendered Dragon Ball Z universe and storylines from DBZ series created by Akira Toriyama
- Improved cell-shaded graphics closer to the manga will deliver a rich experience and deeper immersion.
- Experience the DBZ world in fi rst-person view for the fi rst time!
- Characters – Over 50 playable characters from the DBZ universe, including unlockable characters and even a brand new character!
- QR Code Support – Hold up special QR codes to Kinect and unlock characters and powerups!
- Over 20 different QR codes designed for the game!
- Game Modes – Kinect controls allow battles with a variety of enemy characters to be experienced first-hand.
- Story Mode – Enjoy battles and events following the story of Dragon Ball. Dramatic battles use anime-style camerawork and require the player to use Kinect to move in the sa me way as their character and perform the same attack or movement from a particular famous scene, creating a fusion of dramatic demo scenes and battle controls. Experience giant boss battles unlike never before!
- Score Attack Mode – Defeat opponent in 1-on-1 fi ght and get the highest score!