As part of their Global Gamers Day event, Namco Bandai today released huge set of new screens, a trailer and new details for their next big Tekken release, Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 trailer:
[youtube_sc url=”cTro8ZSFUko” width=”550″]
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 screens:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is scheduled for a September 2012 release for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Read on for more information and make sure to pre-order a copy from Amazon below.
Never underestimate the heart of a champion. The original tag team fighter that started it all is back. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 delivers new and returning characters in the largest roster ever. Experience the most advanced attack mechanics, ultimate combo move sets and new battle modes. With innovative features to broaden Tekken consumer accessibility, unlimited fighter combinations & multiple ways to challenge your friends ? get ready for the next battle!
- ?MULTIPLAYER MATCH – challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
- ?PAIR PLAY – up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle
- ?FIGHT LAB – all new mode to customize Combot?fs appearance & for the first time ever, his moves
- ?LARGEST PLAYABLE ROSTER – more than 50 characters to choose from
- ?NEW STAGES – fight in your favorite countries around the world
- ?ENVIRONMENTAL FX – clothing condition alters in real-time with water & dirt effects
- ?NEW MOVES – each character expands their fight arsenal with exclusive new Tag-Throws & Tag-Combos
- ?ONLINE FEATURES – all-new features bring the community together like never before
- ?OFFLINE BATTLE MODES – re-live the classic arcade mode, train in a first-class practice mode, customize your team/character appearance & much more