Along with revealing the full (and quite awesome) tracklist for Lumines Electronic Symphony for the PlayStation Vita, Ubisoft and Q Entertainment also confirmed the pricing for the PSN downloadable version of the game.
While the physical, retail version PS Memory Card version is confirmed to cost $39.99, Ubi has announced that the PSN version of the game will indeed cost $35.99, 10% less than retail, which is in line with Sony’s pricing model.
Lumines will be available on February 14th, 2012. Here’s the track list and some more info:
Today, Ubisoft and Q Entertainment announced the star-studded lineup for the Lumines Electronic Symphony soundtrack. Combining some of the biggest names in the electronic music scene, Lumines Electronic Symphony will attract players with the combination of catchy music and an addicting puzzle game.
Below is the full list of the 33 licensed tracks that will be available in Lumines Electronic Symphony. Along with these songs, Q Entertainment has also composed 10 unique songs for the game.
- ?4 AM? ? Kaskade
- ?Aganju? ? Bebel Gilberto
- ?Always Loved A Film? ? Underworld
- ?Apollo Throwdown? ? The Go! Team
- ?Automatons? ? Anything Box
- ?Autumn Love? ? SCSI-9
- ?Bang Bang Bang? ? Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
- ?Celebrate Our Love? ? Howard Jones
- ?Close (To The Edit)? ? Art of Noise
- ?Disco Infiltrator? ? LCD Soundsystem
- ?Dissolve? ? The Chemical Brothers
- ?Embracing The Future? ? BT
- ?Flyin Hi? ? Faithless
- ?Good Girl? ? Benny Benassi
- ?Gouryella? ? Gouryella
- ?Hey Boy Hey Girl? ? The Chemical Brothers
- ?Higher State of Consciousness? ? Wink
- ?In My Arms? ? Mylo
- ?Kelly Watch The Stars? ? Air
- ?Moistly? ? LFO
- ?Never?* ? Orbital
- ?Out Of The Blue? ? System F
- ?Pacific 707? ? 808 State
- ?Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song)? ? Safri Duo
- ?Rocket (Tiesto Remix)? ? Goldfrapp
- ?Sunriser (Publicmind Remix)? ? Ken Ishii
- ?Superstar? ? Aeroplane
- ?The Future of the Future (Stay Gold)? ? Deep Dish
- ?The Sun Rising? ? The Beloved
- ?What?s Your Number? ? Ian Pooley
- ?Windowlicker? ? Aphex Twin
- ?Wolfgang?s 5th Symphony? ? Wolfgang Gartner
- ?Wooden Toy? ? Amon Tobin
- ?Yesterday, When I Was Mad (Jam & Spoon Mix)? ? Pet Shop Boys
*?Never? by Orbital plays during the credits of the game.
Merging the intoxicating beats of some of the most popular electronic artists with the fast-paced gameplay, Lumines Electronic Symphony is set to deliver one of the best music puzzle games to date. Developed by Q Entertainment, Lumines Electronic Symphony includes an all-new 3D graphics engine, a new XP system and social experience that utilizes PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system capabilities to the fullest.
Lumines Electronic Symphony will release in stores for $39.99 and on PlayStation Network for $35.99 on February 14. For more information on Lumines Electronic Symphony, please visit: http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=10367