Hoo boy, we’re definitely excited to see the new selection of Destiny 2: Forsaken – Black Armory elite weapons that are ready to be unleashed upon the greater population of Destiny 2 (other Guardians included) beginning tomorrow, December 4th, 2018.
The exciting little trailer below shows off a selection of 9 new weapons, most of which feature some neat/powerful-looking new behaviors and effects. Not all of the new weapon quests will be available on day one though, so patience is probably a virtue.
See the list of the weaponry below, and make sure to check out the trailer too.
See the Destiny 2: Forsaken – Black Armory weapons:
- Izanagi’s Burden – Sniper Rifle
- No Feelings – legendary Scout Rifle
- Le Monarque – Bow
- Hammerhead – legendary Machine Gun
- Jotunn – Fusion Rifle
- Kindled Orchid – legendary Hand Cannon
- Threat Level – legendary Shotgun
- Anarchy – Grenade Launcher
- The Draw (a.k.a The Last Word?) – exotic Hand Cannon
Black Armory Weapons Trailer:
Check back soon for more Destiny 2: Forsaken updates.