Beatshapers, best known for Furmins, BreakQuest: Extra Evolution, Jetpack Joyride and Canabalt on PlayStation platforms, has a new R.C. car racing game in development for the PS4.
Ready to Run is a “retro-futuristic” racer that will hopefully deliver some solid R.C. car action to the platform when it launches Q2 2014.
Take a look at a teaser trailer below and read on for the official announcement.
Ready to Run PS4 announce trailer:
[youtube_sc url=”AMZUOoegy3M” width=”600″]
Beatshapers Ltd, an independent game development and publishing studio in Eastern Europe, announcing today their new PlayStation 4 game – Ready to Run.
Ready to Run is a furious R.C. car racing game in unique retro-futuristic setting, here are some unique-selling points of upcoming game:
- Highly responsive arcade R.C. cars physics
- 15+ futuristic looking radio-control cars with various designs available to play
- Single city environment featuring endless tracks configurations for different race modes.
- Real-time and asynchronous multiplayer modes.
- Various scoreboards with filters, with an emphasize of PSN friends.
We?ve always been fans of R.C. cars racing game and seem it?s time for new title on the PlayStation Network: we are planning to have PlayStation 4 release in Q2 2014.