Most importantly, Star Wars Pinball will land on the PlayStation Network for PS3 and PS Vita (via Zen Pinball 2) on February 26th for $9.99 and Xbox Live Arcade (via Pinball FX2) on February 27th for 800 Microsoft Points. The Android, iOS and Mac versions will launch at the same time at varying price points per table or as standalone apps. So read on for those details.
Use the Force to guide the silver ball in Star Wars Pinball coming to digital stores next week! The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Star Wars Pinball will release as DLC for the following platforms and dates:
- Pinball FX2 on Xbox LIVE Arcade ? February 27th for 800 MSP
- Zen Pinball 2 on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems ? February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for ?9.99
- Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac App Store ? February 27th for $2.99/table
- Zen Pinball on the Apple App Store ? February 27th for $1.99/table
- Zen Pinball HD Google Play ? February 27th for $1.99/table
Star Wars Pinball will release as a standalone application on the following platforms:
- Star Wars Pinball for the Apple App Store
- Star Wars Pinball for Google Play
Additional platforms will be announced at a later date.
Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.
May the Force be with you!