Harmonix today revealed an October 16th release date along with new tracks for their upcoming Xbox 360 with Kinect dance extravaganza, Dance Central 3. They also sent over a brand new developer diary as seen a bit further below.
The 11 new tracks announced today range from Vanilla Ice to the Village People, so they are most definitely working in as much variety as possible.
Dance Central 3 developer diary:
[youtube_sc url=”qepCZ7ehFgU” width=”550″]
Read on for the announcement.
Get your living rooms ready for the hottest dance party of 2012! Harmonix is excited to announce that the latest installment in its best-selling dance franchise on Kinect for Xbox 360, Dance Central 3, will be available in stores on October 16th in U.S., Canada and Latin America, and October 19th in Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan!
With more than 40 tracks on the disc, Dance Central 3 includes previously announced music by Usher, 50 Cent, Cobra Starship, and more. Today, Harmonix is announcing 11 additional tracks for the soundtrack, each with authentic dance routines created by professional choreographers, including:
- 2NE1 ? ?I Am The Best (Original Version)?
- Alice Deejay ? ?Better Off Alone?
- Backstreet Boys ? ?Everybody (Backstreet?s Back)?
- J.J. Fad ? ?Supersonic?
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins ? ?Get Low?
- LMFAO ? ?Sexy And I Know It?
- Los Del Rio ? ?Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)?
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera ? ?Moves Like Jagger?
- Vanilla Ice ? ?Ice Ice Baby?
- Vicki Sue Robinson ? ?Turn The Beat Around?
- Village People ? ?Y.M.C.A.?
Dance Central 3 will feature a fun and exciting story mode that has players traveling back through time to learn classic dance moves from past decades alongside their favorite crews and characters from the series. Today, Harmonix revealed that Flash4ward, a fan-favorite crew made up of Taye and Lil? T, will make their return in Dance Central 3, repping the fly look of the 1990s in a killer house party venue! Stay tuned for reveals of both new and familiar faces in some surprising venues in the coming months.